Our Campaign is pleased to share that last year, we raised $110,000 during the month of June as part of the $100,000 Challenge. Money raised from this statewide credit union initiative was directed to Good Shepherd Food Bank, local community food pantries, and meal sites. “People Helping People” is is at the heart of what we do, and this year we hope you will help us reach our goal in support of our wonderful community partners and neighbors in need.

During the Challenge, financial institutions, businesses, and individuals are encouraged to make a donation to the Campaign for Ending Hunger online, or by visiting a credit union branch. 75% of the funds raised online during the Challenge by Maine credit unions are used to support local food pantries and meal sites. The remaining 25% of the funds will directly benefit Good Shepherd Food Bank.

“Addressing hunger in Maine is an issue we must continue to prioritize,” said Todd Mason, President/CEO of the Maine Credit Union League. “Raising $100,000 in such a short period of time is a great result, but it doesn’t scratch the surface on what is needed to ensure every Mainer has access to nutritious meals. While our Challenge might be over, our work to raise critical funds remains ongoing.”

Premium Contributors

Blueberry Pie
à la Mode

$5,000 – $9,999
Contribution

Spaghetti & Meatballs

$3,000 – $4,999
Contribution

Chicken Wings

$1,000 – $2,999
Contribution

Soup & Salad

$200 – $999
Contribution


Individual
Contributors

  • Marti Allen
  • Kate Archambault
  • Bill Ashland
  • Lisa Beaulieu
  • Steph Beck
  • Debra Belskis
  • Deborah Bennett
  • Jennifer Berry
  • Joann Bisson
  • Christine Bougie
  • Karen Boynton
  • Wendy Brochu
  • Tim & Fiona Brooks
  • Jennifer Broughton-Crommett
  • Brittney Brown
  • Jennifer Burke
  • Erin Campbell
  • Janis Carlton
  • Jennifer Caselden
  • Robert Caverly
  • Robert Cianchette
  • Linda Clark
  • Elaline Clavette
  • Billy Colarusso
  • Compass Property Group, LLC.
  • Sara Collins
  • Michael Cote
  • Ashley Courington
  • Kathleen Crawford
  • Daniel Cummings
  • Carol Cyr
  • Christine Daigle
  • Nathan Davis
  • Don Dechaine
  • Kim DeGruchy
  • Charlyn Delano
  • Susan Desjardins
  • John & Sharon Doe
  • Greg Dorshimer
  • Jessica Doucette
  • Mary Dunn
  • Matthew Eaton
  • Rhonda Edwards
  • Susan Erlandson
  • Lilly Farrar
  • Mallory Farrell
  • Sarah Farwell
  • Pamela Fournier
  • Cheryl Fraunhofer
  • Krystle Gagne
  • Michelle Gallant
  • Diana Garcia
  • Christina Gestaut
  • Tim Gilman
  • Eugene Goodine
  • Alice Goodwin
  • Susan Gross
  • Joyce Grover
  • Nancy Grover
  • Stephen Ham
  • Jeanette Haywood
  • Jason Hilt
  • Melanie Hebert
  • Kathy Heckethorn
  • Rebekah Higgins
  • Jake Holmes
  • Richard Hughes
  • Christopher Ivey
  • Tina Jamo
  • Scott Johnsen
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Ben Jordan
  • Danielle Lagasse Karlson
  • Matt Kaubris
  • Crystal Labbe
  • Cheryl Lancaster
  • Susie Lang-Thibeault
  • Theresa Lawsure
  • Catherine LeBel
  • Joyce LeBlanc
  • Paul Leblond
  • Jason & Shannon Lindstrom
  • Karen Lipiatos
  • Margaret Loveless
  • Doug MacDonald
  • Rodney Madore
  • Julie Marquis
  • Lisa Marston
  • Todd & Wendy Mason
  • Vincent Martin
  • Linda Mayfield
  • Barbara McAlister
  • Cynthia McBrady
  • Patricia McBreairty
  • Lauren McCallum
  • Heidi McIntosh
  • Eliza Merritt
  • Ashley Mohney
  • Dawn Paquet
  • Kevin Partridge
  • Valerie Patenaude
  • Sandra Paulette
  • Laura Piawlock
  • Davina Poulin
  • David Powell
  • Carrie Raymond
  • Gayle Relyea
  • Lesley Ridge
  • Dennis Robinson
  • Stacy Rodenberger
  • Mike Rosmus
  • Laura Salley
  • Mark Samson
  • Amy Sanborn
  • Frances Sawtelle
  • Brys Scotland
  • Linda Scott
  • Catherine Scribner
  • Sharon Seger
  • Schelene Shevchenko
  • Jere Shaw
  • Rebecca Sherman
  • Keyna Smart
  • Tracey Smith
  • Kelley Souza
  • Erica Spiller
  • Kathleen Stanley
  • Jill Starbird
  • Timothy Strain
  • John Sullivan
  • Courtney Therrien
  • Diana Thurston
  • Robert Walker
  • Adam Warfel
  • Alicia Webber
  • Webber Consulting LLC
  • Cris Wescott
  • Deb White-Rideout
  • Jim Wiley
  • Bob Williams
  • Angela Woods
  • Melissa Wood
  • H. V.
  • Timothy Verreault
  • __________________________
  • Anonymous Contributors (2)